Thursday, July 23, 2009

Here We Go!

I can't believe I have actually started a blog. I kept telling myself that I would never be able to create one. First of all writing does not come easy to me. It actually makes me nervous. I always need to proof read what I write a million times. On Facebook it asks you to write what you are doing at the current moment and when I write my sentence I think I reread it a million times and wish that Facebook had spell check. So, please be patient with my grammar and spelling. I know I am a 2nd grade teacher, but I never taught High School. Well, I'm ready for this adventure. Are you? Let "The Joys of Being a Mother" begin!!!!!!! Let me tell you there are many joys of being a mother and on the other hand the above statement can also be sarcastic!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it already! You're doing great! And I would love to help you as you make it pretty, if you'd like! : )

    ReplyDelete