Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bear Bear!

Avi and Anderson are officially 5 1/2 years old!!!!! Man they need to stop growing! I am just loving the age of 5. They are just like little people. You can really reason with them and they laugh at jokes that they finally understand! They also are making up their own jokes. They are more helpful around the house and they seem to appreciate me more!

They recently had homework, which they were to read a book and then I documented the activities we did with the book. I was able to spend individual time with each of them, while Chevy took care of the other two. They enjoyed their special alone time with mommy, that doesn't happen very often! So, one of the activities we talked about was their favorite part of the book.

On the way to school today I hear them talking in the back of the mini (I like to call it the mini, it sounds cooler than a minivan!) and asking each other what their favorite part of the book was. I just ate up every word they said as they had a little "Book Club" discussion about their book!
In this picture you see their most prized and loved possessions, their BEARS! They have had these since birth. Their cousin Jenna gave them as a gift. She had their names written on them and the date of their birth. My kids do not go to bed without these bears still to this day. In the picture they are snuggled up together with their bears as they watch a cartoon together.

I know that Avi and Anderson are not biological twins, but they sure do have such a strong bond with each other and a respect for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment