Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!!!  I know it has been a while since I last posted.  Blogger changed their format and so I'm learning a new way to make a post!  
 I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my family.  I woke up to breakfast in bed from the kiddos and Chevy.  I received a lot of sweet homemade gifts from my little ones.  They have been so excited all week to give them to me!  The kids and Chevy made me a photo album and put lots of pictures in it.  At first it bugged me that there was no order to all the pictures, but then I realized that each picture has its own special memory and it doesn't need any order.  
  We went to church that morning and I was overcome with joy and thankfulness to be a mommy to 3 wonderful children that I so deeply prayed for.   I am also so thankful to have my wonderful husband!  He made the day so special!!!!
 After church we went to my parent's house.  My dad got this yummy cake and all the mom's names on it! 
 Cousins Ellie and Katie Mae
 The day was absolutely beautiful and Kaeden enjoyed running through the lawn. 
       My sister Jenny and her husband Jay with Penelope
Anderson
                                                            Ellie throwing rocks in the lake.
                                          My sister Jamie!  Doesn't she have beautiful blue eyes!
Okay here is a family picture!  Not the best, but we are all in it together!  Thank you to my 9 year nephew who took the pic.
                                                                             My 2 oldest!


                                                             Cousins Austin and Timmy
 Here are the girls with GG!  I received a sad call today!  GG is in the hospital and they found her unresponsive this morning.  She is at Condell right now and they put a ventilator in.  Could you please pray for my Grammie?  She is 87 years old and she means the world to me.  She has been a spiritual influence to me and my family. 
Baby Jonathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment