Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I have 2 Kindergarteners!


Avi and Anderson had a little program/graduation last week!  I truly can't believe how fast time flies!  I remember when they were babies and I just wished I could see what they would look like in a few years and know what their little personalities would be.  I can't believe that the time is already here!  I'm so blessed by them and couldn't be prouder of who they are and who they have become!
This little lady was waiting patiently for the program to start.  Daddy got her this yummy sucker. 
Avi and Anderson got a surprise from their cousin Kaylin who came to their program.  Avi spotted her in the crowd and during her song she gave her a big smile and wave!
Avielle with her friend Lily!
Anderson with his best bud Kyle! 
Here are the Kindergartners! 
This is their teacher Mrs. Dillon!  We just love her!  I taught with Kathy years ago (6 years.)  I'm so blessed that she was able to be my kiddos teacher!  :) 

Cousins! 
Here is their teacher Mrs. Dillon!  The kids had a great year and just loved school!  They were in afternoon preschool and I never heard them upset about going.  I absolutely loved afternoon preschool!!!!  I was able to do so many errands in the afternoon.  They made great friends this year and they are definitely ready for Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment