Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Strawberry Picking!

Last week we headed out to go strawberry picking with the cousins! We actually had all 10 grand kids together for this adventure!
Here is Ellie and Timmy. I don't know why, but every time I took Ellie's picture she posed and said Captain America! 
Here is Ellie and Katie Mae.
Look at all those strawberries!!!!
We had perfect weather that day.  We actually wore jackets, because it was a little cool.
Anderson and Austin walking to go get their strawberries.

Wow, I'm actually in a picture!  My sister took this one!  Again, Ellie posing like Captain America!  Sometimes I would like to have a glimpse of what goes on in her mind.  On a side note, I asked her the other day to close her eyes and tell me of a beautiful place.  She told me that she saw a smoothie place where she was the maker.  Have I ever mentioned that she likes to eat???? 
Running in the fields!

My mom hired babysitters to watch the kids swim in the pool and us adults got to work to make jelly!  We had 4 bushels of strawberries.  My job was to cut all the stems off the strawberries. 
 Look at all these jams!  My mom said that we will really enjoy the jam this winter!
These two were determined to make a lot of jam!
We were determined to keep our cool with the madness that was happening all around us!  HA!  My sister and I can be a little up tight with ciaos!  We are a work in progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment