Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Program at School

I want to start this post by saying, my beautiful Nikon camera battery was dead, so I just had my point and shot camera. :( So the pictures are not clear, but they are still cute! :)

The kids had their Thanksgiving program at school and they were the Pilgrims. They dressed-up and sang songs. I must say it was so special to be in the audience and just come to the performance. I'm usually in the other seat as I taught 2nd grade prior to kids and usually put on these performances.
Avielle was the loudest and really knew all the songs!





My mom and Avielle!


I bought each of the kids turkey shirts from Etsy.com! I just love that site and all the handmade goodies that are on there. Anderson's turkey is a super hero!

Ryan came and went into work late to see the performance!

Me and my girlies!

This is Anderson's best buddie, Kyle.



Avielle loves to be with Linnea.

No comments:

Post a Comment