Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Anderson Lost His Tooth!

I know that most of you already know that Anderson lost his tooth, because I posted it on Facebook! I wanted to also remember this very special day, Nov. 28th, 2011, on my blog.

On Monday, I taught at CC and the kids went to their class. When I went to pick them up from lunch I was greeted with a tooth missing smile! I think that Anderson was running around with the boys and his tooth fell out. The apple he was eating right before, he was running around, helped it come right out. There wasn't any blood and he wasn't traumatized by the situation.

In my mind, I just can't believe this is already happening! It took so long to get those baby teeth, with many fussy and cranky moments and now these precious little teeth are leaving? This can't be possible!? A, you need to stop growing!

So the Tooth Fairy came to our house and gave him $1.00. Anderson also has received money from Uncle Jay and Grammie. Lucky kid! He has already made $4.00 off of one tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment