Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dance/ Mommy Son Date




I love these two!!!! It is very obvious that these two love each other. As I was looking through these pictures I thought of the song: Sister from White Christmas. The lyrics are so cute!

Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters: never had to chaperone no sir, I'm there to keep my eye on her.


Caring sharing, every little thing that we are wearing, when a certain gentlemen arrived from Rome, she wore the dress and I stayed home;
All kinds of weather, we stick together the same in the rain or sun, two different faces but in tight places, we think and we act as one.

Those who've seen us, know that not a thing can come between us.


Many men have tried to split us up but no one can.


Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister! and Lord help the sister, who comes between me and my men.

I don't like the last line!!!! My prayer for them is that they will always be close.


The weekend before Valentine's Day was Daddy Daugher Dance. Our good friend the Domier's invited Chevy and the girls to join them. Here the girls got all dressed up. I curled their hair and painted their nails for the special night. Chevy also got dressed up!





Anderson and Mommy had something special planned that night. We had a double date with the Strahn boys. We had to get a picture together!


Chevy came to the door with flowers for the girls!








They were off for the dance. I didn't get any pictures of while they were there, but the girls came home saying they had a fun time with their daddy! I'm so happy that the girls have Chevy to show them a real gentlemen and a good example of a man who loves the Lord.


Here are the boys: Anderson, Zach, and Jacob! Elizabeth, there mommy, and I took the three boys to Panera to eat. This is such a treat to Anderson to just be around boys. The only time he is really around boys is with his cousins. After Panera we took the boys to a cute little 50's dinner to have some ice cream. Then we headed back to our house for the boys to run around and play.


Anderson and Jacob!

1 comment:

  1. So funny you chose those lyrics!!!! I just used that song in the girls' birthday slide show! I definitely wish they had left out that last line too. :)

    ReplyDelete