Thursday, February 7, 2013

Water Park Get AWAY!

 In October, we went to Great Wolf Lodge with the Domier Family.  Here the kiddos are eating their lunches together.   

   My kids just loved the water!!!!!!  

 Surprisingly, my Ellie is not the bravest.  Which as a toddler she was.  I would find her climbing things and going down steep slides without any problem.  So Ellie stuck to the smaller slides and had a blast.  
 Anderson and Bella were super daredevils and went down this huge slide!  
 Look how tiny they are carrying their mats up to the top.  They probably went down this slide 20 times.  
 Here Anderson is coming down.  
 Then my Miss Avielle decided she could conquer this huge slide! I'm so proud of her!  I don't think I would have gone down the slide if I wasn't pregnant.  
 Here are our adorable watcher/cheerers!
 They are just getting so old!!!!!  It was nice knowing they were such good swimmers and they didn't need to be watched like a hawk.  
 Brynn and Ellie going down the slides.

 Anderson and Bella being funny together.
 Okay, here are the dads with their crazy morning hair!!!!!  
 Here we are all together!!!!  Man our families are growing like weeds!  Just think, by summer two more will be added to the group!!!!!  

 Then the Domiers gave the girls a special treat and they got some colored extensions in their hair.  

 

  It was the perfect get-a-way!  The kids had a blast and ask to go back soon.  Maybe next year when life will really be different with 4 children!  Yikes, it is hard for me to wrap my mind around 4 kids or maybe just starting at the infant age.  

No comments:

Post a Comment