Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Weekend! We have been making a lot of hearts lately and I just wanted to share some cute photos of the kids!
Anderson made an "A" all by himself!!!!





One of the best Valentine's presents is that Anderson wrote "T" and "S" all by himself. I have working with the kids for a while on writing their letters and it really wasn't going the way I had planned. Anderson painted this all by himself without me asking him to write these letters! I'm so proud!



Avielle and Brynn are making Valentine cards for their daddy!



Ellie is putting away our heart stickers!


Miss Brynn is smiling for her picture


I love side profile pictures. I love Ellie's little nose!


Miss Abby cuddling with her mommy


What a smile!


Abby looks so much like Avi when she was a baby. It brings back so many memories!




All the kiddos in their fun letter shirts that their Auntie Barclay made for them for Christmas! Aren't they just so adorable?

















Happy Valentine's to all! Chevy and I are so excited to go skiing for Valentine's Day. We both just love to ski and we haven't been skiing since before the oldest two were born. Thanks Grammie and Papa for watching the kids!

1 comment: