Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Update

Thank you for your prayers! My sister Jenny is now going to be coming home today. The doctor's said that she had a burst vessel in her head that was not caused by the delivery of the baby, but by the high blood pressure of the toxemia. Jenny said that on Friday she felt like her heart was beating through her chest and she felt like something wasn't right with her body.

I'm so glad that my sister will be home and that she will be able to see Penelope. The doctor's have her on strong medicine to help with the head and neck pain. Unfortunately that means she will need to pump and dump! When I was nursing breast milk was like Gold! HA!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear your sister is doing okay!

    Yes, that milk does seem like gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad she is coming home. I have been praying for her all day. I will continue to pray for her recovery.

    ReplyDelete