Monday, September 13, 2010

My Babies Hair!!!!

A few weeks ago, I was in the other room and I heard Avi say to Ellie, "I will cut your hair." Of coarse I shouted, "NO, don't cut her hair!!!" As I ran into the room I saw my babies curls on the counter. I started crying and then my sweet Avi started crying. I truly know that Avi didn't know the outcome that would take place when she took the scissors to her sister's hair. We talked about how we don't cut hair and only professionals do.

So Ellie doesn't have a noticeable chunk out of her hair, but you can see the extra layer when it is combed straight. I know that it could have been worse, so I am thankful that is wasn't.
My neighbor cut my hair when I was little and my mom said that I had a bald spot for a while. I guess it is just one of those kid experiences that we all must go through in our growing up years. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear! Well...I was cutting my youngest's hair this morning, and I accidently nicked his ear with the scissors! Oh my...I felt so bad! So much for mommy knowing how to properly use the scissors!

    ReplyDelete