Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dreaming of a Birthday!

Some one's Birthday is coming up! For the last two weeks Avi and Anderson, especially Anderson, has been asking when his/her birthday is going to arrive. I told them that when the leaves start falling and when it is autumn it will be their birthdays. Well both of these have happened and so each morning they ask me when it is going to be their birthday.

This is the 1st year that they really understand the concept of a birthday party. Anderson has been telling me that he is dreaming about how the birthday party will be. I then asked him to tell me what he is dreaming, to know if his expectations are too high. So far I think Anderson and Avielle will enjoy their party!!!!!

Avielle has figured out that she is five days older than her brother. It is funny that she is the oldest only by five days and she does act like the oldest and has the oldest qualities or characteristics in the birth order. She is so good at mothering to Ellie and my niece Penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment