Sunday, August 7, 2011

4th Of July

Okay I know that it is August, but I wanted to share our 4th of July weekend! It was a fun packed weekend. On Friday night we spent the evening with our friends swimming. Each year we ALWAYS put the kids in their 4th of July gear and take pictures.
Sisters

They are eating their Popsicles.

IIt can be hard to get them all to smile at the same time!

The next day we went to Coldwater Michigan to meet up with the whole family. Chevy's parents and my parents have cottages on the same lake. Here are the kids with their cousins eating breakfast.

Avi with Uncle Chris



Odd! A picture of Ryan and I! That doesn't happen very often!

Auntie Rachelle and Avi

Avi and Nana! Can you tell that Avi likes pictures and smiles?


They are getting ready to go tubing!

Then we went to a carnival at a near by town. It is a small town carnival and I must be honest that it was fun to people watch! The kids all got their faces painted and we ate some yummy fattening food and then watched the fireworks. :)

Kaeden with his mommy!


The cousins all love each other!

Auntie Renee with Ellie!

Auntie Rachelle with Anderson.
My parents getting ice cream for the kiddos.

Sweet Penelope!

Then on the actual 4th of July we went to the Quincey parade. It was the shortest parade I have ever been too! Though I was glad it was short, because it was HOT!


We had such a fun weekend and we were able to do so much. I know "picture overload," but I wanted to share our events.

No comments:

Post a Comment