Friday, October 21, 2011

Skinny Jeans Tight Rolled!

My little angel was getting ready this morning and as she put on her skinny jeans she said to me, "Mom, I need to roll the ends of them like Auntie Rachelle!" Thankfully Avi has her cool Auntie Rachelle and Auntie Renee to help with her fashion! I thought to myself, wow Avi you are becoming a little lady! I know that she is only 5, but I'm sure I'm going to hear more and more about the "Cool" style!

She did this herself! Aren't you proud Rachelle?
I also want to give myself a pat on the back, because almost all of Avi and Anderson's clothes this year have been used. I have been selling their baby clothes and then using the money to buy other used clothing. If you want to check out the site I sell on facebook it is called Restyled Kids. There are some adorable outfits out there for half of the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment