Thursday, July 5, 2012

MOPS Swim Day!

 This summer the only activity you can do is swim.  It has been so hot in the Midwest.  We have been in the 90's for over a week.  Thankfully my parent's have a pool and we have been using it a lot this summer. 
  A few weeks ago I got together with my MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) friends.  We went over to my parent's house and swam for the morning. 
Nate
Jacob

Ella with her mommy!

Noah jumping to his mommy!
Ellie and Molly playing together.
All the mommies' with their kiddos
We brought out the raft and they all had a grand old time!
Sweet Molly!
This little guy, Caden is a little fish!!!!!!  I believe he is 2, but was all over the pool swimming!
Anderson and his buddy Jacob!
Then we all had our packed lunches 
I took the kids on the golf cart to dry off!



Look at all these sweet mommies' with their babes!  I didn't get a shot of Jamie/Jackson and Crissy/Addison.  :(  We had a lot of fun together catching up on life since we haven't had MOPS in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment