Thursday, August 6, 2009

Missing Avi!


Ryan's parents live in Oxford, Michigan and they have a cottage on Marble Lake in Coldwater, Michigan. It is a great location because it is about half way between Oxford, Michigan and Chicago, Illinois. Though unfortunately we have the traffic on our drive. My parent's live 10 minutes from us, but they also have a cottage on Marble Lake. It is the best for Ryan and I because we can visit with both sides of the family. Usually we can split our big family between the two cottages. The kids love the attention from their grandparents and the boats and wave runners. Our parents really get a long with each other so we all have a lot of fun together! The Chevrier's and the Anderson's have the same wedding anniversary and they were married the same year, I believe two hours apart from each other! Quite amazing! So, they do have a lot in common.

Nana and Avielle

Nana and Grandpa (Ryan's parents) have made it a tradition to take each child for a week. This summer they started with Avielle and then they took Anderson for the week. Nana asked if it would be okay to take Ellie, but we decided that 13 months was just too young. Not that I don't trust Nana, because she is awesome with the kids. I just have separation issues. So instead of taking Ellie it was Avielle's turn to go visit with Nana, Grandpa, Auntie, Renee, and Auntie Rachelle. My kids always have such a fun time in Michigan and I thought I would share some of Avi's experiences. I miss her so much and can't wait to have her back on Monday. I think Anderson really misses his playmate!!!!! Isn't she just a beautiful little girl?

Auntie Rachelle and Auntie Renee with Avi

No comments:

Post a Comment