Monday, March 29, 2010

Sister's Baby Shower!

This is my oldest sister Jenny. We had her baby shower on Saturday. It was such a special event. I wanted to share all of my mom's great shower ideas. My sister and my brother-in-law will be welcoming Penelope their daughter at the end of May. We are all very excited for them!
This was at the beginning of the shower, so there weren't many gifts yet. I like the idea of putting the gifts in the bassinet. My aunt found the bassinet at the Salvation Army.

The punch bowl


My party girl! Isn't she so cute?

On these cupcake holders there is a bracelet that each guest gets to go home with. My mom and sister Jamie made these.



These bracelets were made for the kiddos at the baby shower.



My mom found these dress stands at Hobby Lobby. I love the sweetness that they bring to the table.





My mom made these flower arrangements with Gerber Daisy's and she put these cute socks in them.



We had wedge salads then brushetta with olive oil, garlic, and cheese and for the main dish we had yummy pasta from Biaggi's Ristorante.

These are the baby cupcakes that sit on top of the holders. Aren't they just so adorable?



For the devotion we read scripture and put Penelope's name in the verses and prayed for her. Some of the guests read the verses aloud. It was so special to read her name out loud and pray for her life and the woman she is going become.




No comments:

Post a Comment