Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Our Daddy

Your not going to believe this, but I have my husband back! Tax season is over and now he is home on Saturday's and all of our evenings! That means that I need to be preparing dinner now. I took a break since he wasn't home for dinner and I made a lot of kids food favorites.

The kids are so happy to have their daddy home and I'm so glad that I don't have to say, "Daddy is at work!" They especially love having him home on Saturday's. Though I must say that Ryan really tried hard to be home as much as possible when the tax office was open.

I'm so proud of my husband. For the last 4 weeks he has been teaching 2nd-5th graders Sunday School. He is a real natural when it comes to teaching and he does have a lot of knowledge of the Bible. If I was to teach each the lesson I would be so nervous, but he is a natural speaker and does really well and connects well with the kids.

One sad thing about the tax season being over is that I don't get to work on Wednesday and get all my life's errands done and all the planning for teaching. Though on Saturday he gave me time to plan. On a side note, I accepted the third grade position for next year at C.C. I will be teaching on Monday's and the kids will be coming with me as they will be going to their classes. I love that I can take them with me. I also just signed up the kids for preschool next year. They will be going to preschool on Tuesday, Wednesday, and on Friday from 8:00-11:00. I'm excited to see how the school year will go. On Thursday, I will be a MOPS contact mom. I'm excited for these new adventures of life. We will be busy! I will also be watching my sister's daughter two days a week.

Here are some pictures of our daddy at home! He mowed the lawn, because I asked him! What a sweet guy! The kids loved mowing with him.
He even went down the slide after I dared him that he wouldn't fit!

He did!




1 comment:

  1. My dad is a CPA, and I can soooo relate to your post! We always were very excited when tax season was OVER! (Plus it met we would go on a family vacation!)

    ReplyDelete