Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July

We spent the 4th of July in Michigan with both my parents and Chevy's parents. As most of you know they both have a cottage on the same lake and it is so much fun to spend time with everyone. On Saturday, we went to the Quincy Town parade.


Of coarse we ended up with three bags of candy.

On Saturday night we went with my parents to a town fair. We ate lots of sugary food and watched the fireworks. Ellie stayed home with Nana and Grandpa. Lets just say there were some interesting people at the fair, but we had a lot of fun rocking to the band!


Avi went on the tube with Grandpa and Daddy! During the day on Sunday we spent a lot of time at the sand bar playing volleyball. Ellie actually took a nap on the boat with my mom and my mother-in-law watched Avi and Anderson as we played with the grown-ups!

Avi with Auntie Rachelle
Ellie's favorite thing to do throw rocks!
Man it is so hard to get a good picture of all three of them! I just love these dresses! My mom got them at Cracker Barrel! I must say they have a cute line of dresses right now!

A family picture, which is very rare!

My husband and I!

It was one of my favorite 4th of July holidays! We had so much fun with family and seeing fireworks in the boat over the lake! Chevy and I are so blessed to have great parents and grandparents for our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment