Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Reunion and 65th Anniversary

This past weekend we had the Lewis family reunion and my grandparent's 65th Wedding Anniversary. Lets just say it was an extremely busy weekend! I will post more pictures of the reunion. Our friend Vince took on the difficult task to take family pictures of everyone. I'll post those later.
Here is Avielle with Grammie or as she calls her GG. GG called the other day and asked if Avielle could come over and make an ice cream cake. Avi just loves spending time with her GG.


Here are the first cousins from the family reunion and parents.
These pictures are all from the Anniversary party. My mom and aunt always throw such beautiful parties, so I thought I would show how they decorated and the yummy food.

These bags were given to the guests. Inside them were a loaf of zucchini bread and homemade strawberry jam.

Look at these beautiful colors of vintage tomatoes.

I just love the fruit bouquet!

They had many trays of different cheese with labels that were ceramic. I thought that was a really neat touch.


This is the yummy fruit parfait

I love the colors that summer gives us!

No comments:

Post a Comment