Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Summary!

We had a fun time on our trip to Michigan for Thanksgiving. It was a great time playing and eating. I think I gained 4 pounds that I'm now trying to get off before Christmas so I fit into my Christmas gifts. If you know what I mean?????
We had Thanksgiving the night before at Ryan's Dad's side of the family. The kids had a lot of fun playing with their cousin Ava. They only see her during holidays when we are in Michigan. They played the game "going to Michigan." I'm sure Ava thought this was strange, since she lives in Michigan.
We also had the opportunity to meet up with Ryan's friends from High School, Meagan and Chris. They have three children around the same age as ours. The kids had a lot of fun playing together, especially Anderson and Malia. We had a nice time catching up and they were so kind to have us over and make a homemade meal. The stir fry Meagan made was amazing and the kids got to make their own pizza!
Nana and Grandpa watched the kids on Saturday night and Ryan and I went out to Chili's and had a great dinner for two that was $20. On our date we went camera shopping and saw a movie.


Malia, Anderson, Eva, and Ellie (Parker was asleep)
Auntie Renee and Chevy


Playing Playdoh!

Kids with their Nana!
Playing their made up game
Avielle playing with her cousin Ava




"Thanksgiving Time"

No comments:

Post a Comment