Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Christmas Craft Idea

I know what you are thinking, "Christmas craft ideas in January?" Just hear me out! I got this idea from a friend who posted it on Facebook. These are icicle Christmas ornaments that you hang on your outside trees. You use cookie cutters and I used food coloring to make the different colors. The kids had a lot of fun making them and it was extremely easy to do.
I really like that these can be given as grandparent gifts. This project is not another hang on the refrigerator project. Though it was funny on the day of Christmas it was raining in Illinois! We just stuck the ornaments in the freezer.
Here is my new idea, make these as Valentine's gifts!. I thought you could have your children make heart shaped ornaments with the help of a cookie cutter and a little red dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment