Monday, August 9, 2010

Achievement #1

Might be wondering why there is a picture of bottles? A few weeks ago it was my goal to get Ellie off of bottles in the middle of the night. You might be wondering, isn't she 2 and why would she still be on bottles? My only response is that we as parent's were lazy and wanted our sleep! Is that a good answer? Not really!

When the older kids went to Grammie and Papa camp we decided to switch to sippies at night. The transition went well and I was over joyed to pack up the bottles and put them away! Now more counter space.

Our next goal while the older kids are away is to transition Ellie to a big girl bed. She has been climbing out of her bed so we think it is time!

I'm going to go baby register with my sister today, so I hope to have pictures up of Kaeden!

No comments:

Post a Comment