Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Great Deals!

For my birthday, back in July, mom my took me out to get some clothes as a gift. I just love that quality time when I don't have the kids that I'm rushing out the door for and that my mom can help pick things out that compliment me. We only went to one store to find all these great deals and my favorite store is The Loft!
I love great deals. I will never pay for anything (meaning clothes) that are for full price. I think that is just silly to pay full price when in a few weeks they will go on sale. My husband is so proud!
This dress is so comfortable. I really like the way brown looks with my skin tone. This dress at final sale cost $19.99! Good deal for a dress and you can put a jean jacket with it or a sweater for the fall!

This dressy shirt cost $9.99 final sale from the Loft. I just loved it, but didn't really think about how I was going to wash it. I guess in all my spare time I will hand wash it!! HA!

This outfit is daring. Chevy told me it took a little to get used to. I just love the shorts print. So I got it, because I don't want to be predictable. Though I really am predictable in my clothes choices.

These cute petite (for short people) size jeans only cost $9.99! Can you believe a pair of jeans cost that much? It was a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Good shopping Somer (& mom) I love the Loft too. You're right if you are patient you can get some good stuff there.

    ReplyDelete