Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Where have YOU BEEN?!?!

Good Question! So we haven't had Internet for over a week and I thought the world was ending! Just kidding! I know definitely now that I can't live without it, I just rely on it so much! So the fam and I are alright. I'm sure you were just missing pictures of the kids, right? So here are the kiddos on a normal day while we are playing outside and getting dirty with chalk!



I also wanted to update you on my sister's adoption. The birth mother has not had the baby yet and she was going to be induced tomorrow, but the birth family decided to wait since her favorite doctor is not able to deliver the baby, because he is on vacation. As of last Thursday the birth mother is dilated at a 2 and she was having uncomfortable contractions every 2 hours. So, I'm thinking she might be going in labor soon, though the doctors recently said that they think they might have calculated her due date too early, because the baby is measuring small.
Please join me in praying for my sister, brother-in-law, and baby Kaeden. As soon as she goes into labor I will be letting you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment