Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Heat Wave!!!!!

What did you say?!? Did I hear a heat wave?

You heard right! It is a heat wave here in Chicago! Well, a heat wave for being January 31st! Yes, the temperature read 55 degrees today and you bet we went outside and enjoyed the day. We needed to get some vitamin D on our skin! I know that I have Florida readers and they must be saying we are crazy!
We went out to the swing set and I was quite busy giving lots of underdogs! This summer I'm definitely going to be working on trying to get the kids pumping on their own.


I don't think I ever did a post about our house changing colors? During the summer we got our house sided. We are now a brown house. I really liked how it turned out! :)

1 comment:

  1. love the pics of the kids ( and yes 55 is cold for those of us in warmer climates...it was in the 70's here today ) Glad you were able to enjoy the day outside! And like the new look of the house :)

    ReplyDelete