Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What if?

What if she would have chosen convenience?


What if she had been selfish?


What if this precious little girl, who brings our family extraordinary amount of joy would Not have been born??????


I just can NOT imagine Avielle not being in our family! The thought alone without her just breaks my heart!!!! Sunday was Sanctity of Life. I am so thankful everyday to Avielle's tummy mommy. Thank you for such a precious gift that I so adore and cherish! Thank you tummy mommy for making the hardest and toughest decision you ever made. She is the most wonderful gift we could have ever received. We live in a world that believes human life is disposable. But despite what was "easy" and "convenient." Avielle's tummy mommy chose LIFE! I am so thankful each and every minute!


For you created my inmost being:


you knit me together in my mother's womb.


I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;


your works are wonderful,


I know that full well.


My frame was not hidden from you


when I was made in the secret place,


when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.


Your eyes saw my unformed body;


all the days ordained for me were written in your book


before one of them came to be.


Psalms 139: 13-16


I love their story! I love that they get to grow up together and that Ellie has a wonderful sister! I'm in awe of God and HIS miracle that we were able to be Avi's parents. We are just thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment