Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Seussical

I LOVE the theater! I grew up learning songs from Broadway. When others my age were listening to Backstreet Boys, I was singing Phantom of the Opera. So, I want to instill that love of music and acting for my kids. Last year we went to The Wizard of Oz at the Mariott and this year we went to the Seussical. We have been going with my parents and extended family the last two years.

It is so fun to get all dressed up!
Walking into the performance

Cousin Georgia and Avielle in their seats.

Daddy was also able to come! The kids absolutely loved the Seussical! It kept all their attentions for the whole hour. My girls favorite character was the little girl named Jo-jo. Anderson really liked the cool monkeys. My sisters even brought their 18 month olds and they loved it!

After the performance my mom had us all over to decorate cookies. My sister Jenny made all the cookies the day before.

Georgia and Emma.

Kaeden

Ellie in her sweet apron.

Uncle Jay, Penny, and Aunt Jenny

My dad helping Ellie! Love the tongue!


Here is our finished work! Such a fun day with the family!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment