Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thanksgiving Decorations

I thought that it might be fun to show some fall decorations that I have around the house. It is strange since having children I really enjoy decorating for each of the seasons. I look forward to each of the holidays and seeing family and breaking out of the norm of life's routine.
It is so fun to see holiday's through your children's eyes. Wouldn't you agree? I can't wait for Christmas! Chevy and I usually put up the decorations while the children are sleeping. I love when they wake the next morning and see the Christmas decorations and run through the house picking out what is different!
Art projects the kids made





Cinnamon pine cones from Jewel! Love the smell that circulates throughout the house. Oh, so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment