Friday, May 14, 2010

Florida Part 5

We got to our condo late Tuesday night. We got a really good deal on the room, so I was preparing myself for something a little run down. I was wrong! We had a beautiful 3 bedroom condo for around $80 a night! It had two kitchens, one in a bedroom and a washer dryer. The rooms were huge! Brittney had her own room and Avi and Anderson shared a room and Ellie stayed with Ryan and I. Avi and Anderson did really well sleeping in their room. I thought that it might take them awhile to fall asleep, but they were so tired from our days that they were out.

On Wednesday we relaxed by the pool. They had a little sand area for the kids to play with an inflatable bouncy for the kids.









During nap time Josh and Ryan took the kids back for naps and let Kelli and I lay out in the sun. It was so relaxing! Though Kelli came back with a lot more color than I did!
This is a duck that visited us at our condo. I think he was looking for food.

Yes, we all ate out with all the kids. We only ate out at night and used the kitchen in the condo for the rest of our meals or ate by the pool.

Aren't they just so silly! It is so hard to get them all to smile at the same time! We got the girl's their dresses at Walmart for $5.

After dinner we went out to a little carnival and Anderson just loved the four wheelers!





No comments:

Post a Comment