Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm An Auntie Again!

My sister had her baby today after 24 hours of labor! Yesterday her water broke and she went to the hospital and she was dilated at a 2! First of all, I don't think I know of any women who's water have broke! So, needless to say I was quite shocked! Since she was only at a 2, labor was long. There was talk of a C-section, but as soon as my sister heard this she was determined to get her out and she did!

At noon today my niece, Penelope Phyllis Brinn was born at 8 pounds 12 oz and 21 inches long. She is adorable and it was so fun holding her today and seeing the new parent's in action.





This is my mom holding Penny. It is neat that now my parent's have 4 boy grandchildren and 4 girl grandchildren. The family is a growing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment