Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

We had a wonderful and busy Memorial weekend! Chevy's parent's came into town from Michigan. They were a great help with the kids and the kids just love them and spending time with them! I will get into detail about our weekend later, but I just wanted to leave you with a few pictures from our Monday outside.


Ryan and I worked on our garden. This is our first garden! We planted green peppers, tomatoes, squash, cucumbers, and pumpkins. We are new to this and we will see how it goes. I love gardening and I think the kids will love to see what will grow, especially Avielle!

Chevy put this nice mini fence in and the other pieces didn't match the ones he put in, so he needs to return them and put new ones in. That means that tomorrow the garden will be officially done!

No comments:

Post a Comment